AIGA (New York, NY), the U.S.-based professional association for design, will host its online Design + Business Conference from May 12-14, 2021 to showcase how design is impacting businesses in measurable ways. Over the three days, attendees will hear from both the client-side and design-side as they discuss 12 notable, impactful and innovative projects through presentations and unrecorded ‘salons.’
“Design has always been about collaboration – between agency and client, between designer and creative director, and even between freelancers and themselves,” said George Garrastegui Junior, AIGA’s Design + Business Conference Chair. “During the AIGA Design + Business Conference, we bring together an array of design work from agencies large and small, to take a peek behind the screens and lean into how creative decisions make people view society in unexpected ways.”
Prominent leaders in design and business who’ll be participating include:
• Tim Riley Senior, Director of Experience Design at Warby Parker
• Scott Belsky, Chief Product Officer and Executive VP at Adobe
• Attica Jaques, Head of Global Brand Marketing & Consumer Apps at Google
• Bennie F. Johnson, AIGA Executive Director
• LA agency Haymaker’s #LightenTheLoad mental health awareness campaign for JanSport
• Pim-Pam branding work for Bature Brewery, West Africa’s first independent craft brewery in Abuja, Nigeria
• Bi-coastal Shoppe Theory’s branding and web design for Ten Little, a women-led start-up creating pediatrician-approved shoes
For the full schedule, please visit the AIGA website. AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts), a professional association for design, brings together practitioners, enthusiasts and patrons to amplify the voice of design, and creates the vision for a collective future. The association defines global standards, ethical practices, guides design education, inspires designers and the public, enhances professional development, and makes design tools and resources more accessible to all.
The post AIGA Design + Business Conference May 12-14 to showcase Impact of Design appeared first on Graphic Arts Media.