The Association for PRINT Technologies (APTech – Reston, Virginia) is hosting a webinar in partnership with Don Carli, President and Co-Founder of the consumer behaviour research firm Nima Hunter, on The (Very Different) Future of Event Marketing and Customer Journeys. This free virtual event, which will take place Wednesday, July 29 at 2 pm (EST), will cover several timely topics and help attendees identify current challenges, and address them in the “new normal.” Questions explored will include…..What does your new customer journey look like? Have you updated your go-to-market strategies? What are you doing to connect with your customers?
“Digital transformation, product innovation cycles, and yes – a global pandemic – are some of the key factors accelerating change and evolution in customer decision journeys and the role of B2B events,” said Thayer Long, President of APTech. “This is a critical time to have these very important conversations – and APTech is here to help you identify current challenges (even if you think you already know what they are) and address them in this new world.”
Additional topics to be covered will include:
- How COVID-19 has altered the pace and nature of change.
- What do experts say about COVID-19’s impact on the B2B event industry?
- How and when are live, hybrid and virtual B2B events likely to evolve?
- What’s the value of new technologies and best practices for shared customer event experiences?
- What are the implications for print technology OEMs and their customers?
Interested members of the printing community can request registration for the event here.