Brother Mobile Solutions, (BMS – Westminster, Colorado), a major provider of mobile, desktop and industrial printers and labeling products, has introduced its Brother Titan Industrial Barcode Label Printer. The high-volume, 4-inch industrial barcode label printer “is engineered to meet the more rigorous and long-term demands of today’s fast-paced operations,” said the OEM. It’s engineered for easy drop-in integration and long-term use across a wide range of barcode labeling applications in warehouses, eCommerce distribution centres, manufacturing facilities, transportation and logistics operations and retail operations – both large and small.
A durable, high-volume tabletop printer serie, it delivers crisp barcode labels (up to 300 dpi) at top speeds (up to 10 ips). It also offers a complete set of software connectivity choices and “some of the most affordable pricing and subscription options available in the industry,” said Brother. “Ultimately, this printer will help supply-chain operators add long-term efficiencies across an operation with minimal disruption.”
- Barcode printing up to 10 ips at 300 dpi.
- Backed with a Two-year Premier Limited warranty on both the printer and the printhead, along with responsive lifetime customer support and new optional on-site service.
- Seamless integration with existing ERP & WMS systems using a full suite of included emulations, SDKs and drivers.
- All models come standard with Ethernet/LAN, USB 2.0, Host-USB and RS232C Serial, plus options to add a Wi-Fi module.
- HaaS Option – Shift & Print Subscription Service from Brother Mobile Solutions includes all the printers and accessories for one monthly fee.
- View printer status and make selections on the fly with a 3.5-inch, full-colour HVGA touch-panel display.
The post Brother unveils Titan Industrial Barcode Label Printer appeared first on Graphic Arts Magazine.