The premiere of Heidelberg’s Innovation Week virtual event will take place October 19 to 23, 2020, and will see five information-packed days with product demonstrations, innovation talks with industry experts, and 1:1 sessions with a Heidelberg representative (based in your region) dedicated to all things print – from commercial to packaging to label production. Registration is free. The new event will also reveal how to face today’s challenges and make your company fit for the future – with smart technologies, innovative business models, and end-to-end solutions designed to boost print-shop profitability. Here are some day-to-day highlights:
Monday, October 19
- Everything runs by itself. How completely autonomous production works – including post-press.
- More profits, satisfied customers and motivated employees due to digital workflow and intelligent operator guidance.
- Commercial Printing Innovation Talk: Can productivity be doubled at comparable fixed costs?
Tuesday, October 20
- Decide just before printing starts: How to switch between offset and digital at any time.
- Productivity increases for everybody. Acting flexibly on the market as a mid-size print shop while increasing efficiency and generating solid profits.
- Commercial Printing Innovation Talk: How can we jointly reduce complexity while increasing efficiency and productivity?
Wednesday, October 21 (Label-Printing Program)
- Economical and sustainable finishing of wet glue labels – it’s the timing that counts.
- High-speed even at 50 µm: Taming stubborn in-mold substrates.
- Innovation Talk – Label Printing: More effects, less time. How can the increasing complexity in label printing be mastered reliably and profitably?
Thursday, October 22 (Packaging Printing Program)
- Innovative solutions for automated packaging printing. How your operators are intelligently guided through the Prinect Workflow on the Speedmaster CX 102.
- Generation 2020. How the new, intelligent Speedmaster XL 106 optimizes highly industrial packaging production.
- Folding Carton Innovation Talk: Maximum availability. What are the contributions of consumables and digital services for stable packaging production?
Friday, October 23
- A world premiere: Die cutting at the highest level, integrated into the workflow and at the highest performance level.
- Generating profitable “wow” effects. Special applications in packaging printing open the door to more profitable jobs.
- Folding Carton Innovation Talk: Short runs in packaging printing. What does that mean and how does it pay off?
One-to-one sessions throughout Innovation Week. More than 250 Heidelberg representatives from 36 countries will be at available from 9 am to 5 pm local time via video-call. After each presentation, viewers will have the opportunity to book one-on-one sessions with Heidelberg experts to discuss the topics and presses presented at the event, or any issue relevant to the viewer’s business. For more information and to register, please visit the Heidelberg global website.
The post Heidelberg launches Innovation Week online event this month appeared first on Graphic Arts Magazine.