LexJet (Sarasota, Florida) has announced that it will be partnering with Canon to host an online-only, week-long virtual tradeshow focusing on educating photographers on everything from capture, to edit, to print.
LexJet’s The Cick & Print Event for photographers of all levels will take place from Monday, March 29 through to Friday, April 2. Keynote speakers and topics will include:
- Clay Blackmore – Get Moving! How Video Can Grow Your Photography Business.
- Gary Hughes – Model Behaviour: The Best Ways to Photograph People.
- Bob Davis – Great Images in a Flash: Techniques to Master Off-Camera Flash.
- Jeff Bowman – It’s More Than Just Funny Videos: How Social Media Can Grow Your Photography Business.
- Eddie Tapp – Finding Light in the Darkness.
- Joel Grimes – The Best of Both Worlds: Combining Digital Technology with Classic Photography Techniques.
There will also be live question-and-answer sessions with each of the keynote speakers, bonus content, and an exicting photography competition that will also provide valuable insights into the judging process.
Plus, submissions are currently being accepted for the LexJet Click & Win Image Awards.
For more information, please visit the LexJet website.
The post LexJet partners with Canon to host week-long Click & Print Event for photographers appeared first on Graphic Arts Magazine.