PRINTING United’s Digital Experience will take place online from Monday, October 26 to Thursday, November 12, offering “education for all” throughout the three-week virtual event. Renowned industry experts will discuss the latest topics and trends, areas of opportunities, and research for industry verticals across the board – all at no cost. “In creating all aspects of the event, including setting the stage for product launches and demonstrations, research, and panel discussions, we were also mindful to offer education at no cost to the industry,” said Mark J. Subers, President of PRINTING United. “During a pandemic, especially, staying on top of the latest trends and continuous learning still need to take place. This is our dedication to the industry in keeping all of that moving forward. Also, those companies that are usually limited to sending only a handful of employees to the in-person Expo due to budget constraints, can now take advantage of world-class education, available at their fingertips, for every employee at their company regardless of their position or years of experience. Dive into sessions, queue the event up each day in the background while you work, and come away with a valuable experience over these 14 days,” Subers added.
Sessions each week during the PRINTING United Digital Experience will spotlight a different market segment, including graphics andwide-format, apparel, commercial, packaging, mailing and fulfillment, workflow and software, industrial, and digital textile printing. The event begins each day with a special keynote address followed by a detailed schedule of educational sessions and panels, product spotlights and unveilings, and more. Daily schedules will be announced soon, said PRINTING United.
Highlighted keynote sessions will include:
- Establishing Today’s Successful Screen Printing Business. Presenter: Marshall Atkinson, Atkinson Consulting, Tuesday, October 27.
- Opportunities Enabled Post-COVID by Production Inkjet Printing. Presenter: Marco Boer, IT Strategies, Wednesday, October 28.
- Building a Manufacturing Mindset. Presenters: Ryan McAbee and Eric Zimmerman, Keypoint Intelligence, Friday, October 30.
Workflow and Automation: From Date Night to Marriage. Presenter: Pat McGrew, McGrew Group, Friday, November 6.
- How Sustainability is Driving the Next Generation of Fashion. Presenter: Debbie McKeegan, Texintel, Monday, November 9
- Electrophotography: Digital Print of the Past and Future. Presenter: David Zwang, Zwang & Company, Tuesday, November 10.
Please visit www.PRINTINGunited.com for more information and ongoing updates. Full registration is coming soon, said the organization. To become a sponsor for the PRINTING United Digital Experience, or to inquire about PRINTING United 2021, please contact Jack Noonan, Vice President of Business Development at the PRINTING United Alliance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post PRINTING United Digital Experience to offer over 40 educational sessions appeared first on Graphic Arts Magazine.