Xplor International (Lutz, Florida), the worldwide electronic document systems association, has announced its full agenda of programming for 2021. Known as the association for the Customer Communications industry, Xplor is planning a full schedule of events for 2021 including:
- Xplor21: September 2021 in Florida. Venue and dates to be announced soon.
- Xplor at Printing United Breakfast Panel: October 5-7, 2021 in Orlando, Florida. Specific date and time to be announced.
- Xploration Tours: Two or three one-day events planned for Q3 and Q4 of 2021.
- Webinar Series: Full schedule of 24 educational webinars beginning in January of 2021.
- Virtual Event: Possible one-day or two-day virtual conference in April or May of 2021.
“As an association, 2020 certainly has been a challenging year, but thanks to our sponsors we’ve been able to weather the storm,” said Skip Henk, President and CEO of Xplor International. “We expect final details for Xplor21 and the Xplor at Printing United Breakfast Panel, to be announced in January and we look forward to providing world-class educational opportunities once again in 2021.”
The post Xplor International announces planned 2021 schedule appeared first on Graphic Arts Magazine.